Your body’s journey during pregnancy and after birth: video resources – November 2022
From your pelvic floor to your posture, from caring for your bladder to returning to exercise, supporting your body during and after pregnancy is important.
A useful selection of short videos on all of these are available for your information.
The videos have advice on exercise during pregnancy, constipation, perineal massage to help prevent tears during the birth and more, as well as after birth information such as exercise, pain, bladder care and how the muscles of the stomach can change and how to manage this.
If you have any questions please ask your healthcare professional for further advice.
To view all of the video resources available click here, or you can click on the individual videos below.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises During and After Pregnancy
- Posture and Positioning in Pregnancy and Following the Birth
- Bladder and Vaginal Problems Before and After Pregnancy
- Constipation During and After Pregnancy
- Back and Pelvic Pain During and After Pregnancy
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- When to Start and How to Do Perineal Massage
- After Birth Week One Bladder Care
- After Birth Week One Pain Management and Wound Care
- After Birth Your Stomach Muscles
- After Birth Return to Exercise